Booking Terms & Conditions
Please check your reservation carefully and contact us if any of your details need amending. Your booking is not confirmed until the required deposit has been paid in full.
Kindly note that check-in time is from 2:00pm for all accommodation. Check-out time is 10:00am for all accommodation. Earlier arrival and later times can be arranged, subject to availability, charges may apply. Office hours may vary so please check at the time of booking. If you are arriving outside of office hours, please contact us to discuss the late arrival procedure.
What do I need to bring?
- Generally, all linen is provided for your convenience. Please note: this may vary by location. We recommend that you check with Park directly prior to arrival.
- Extra linen and towels are also available at reception for a small fee. Please speak to our friendly front office team to arrange.
- Laundry facilities are provided in the park and detergent is available from reception at a small fee.
- BYO pool towel.
When will my room be serviced?
- All rooms will have towels changed on average every 4 days
- All rooms will have a linen change and service on average every week.
- Servicing is on weekdays only unless otherwise requested.
- Additional services can be arranged by reception for a fee per service.
What is the cancellation policy for Low Season reservations?
- Date Changes – Subject to availability and incur an administration fee of $50 as well as any tariff difference.
- Date Changes must be confirmed 7 days prior to arrival or the cancellation fee is applicable.
- Cancellations more than 7 days prior to arrival incur an administration fee of $50
- Cancellations less than 7 days prior to arrival – an administration fee of 100% of 1 night’s stay.
- Changes or cancellations less than 1 day prior to arrival – no refund.
- This policy excludes peak and high season
What is the cancellation policy for Peak Season?
- Cancellations more than 30 days prior to arrival will be refunded 50% of the booking cost minus a $50 administration fee
- If cancellation is received less than 30 days prior to arrival, no refund will be issued.
- Bookings made on a promotional rate or using a promotional discount code will be non-refundable.
- Refunds will not be given for early departures, change of mind, cancellation on arrival or inclement weather.
COVID-Safe Conditions of Entry
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), Secura Lifestyle Holiday Parks & Communities have taken steps to help protect the safety of guests, residents and staff. We have increased our cleaning and hygiene program to ensure our areas are safe for all. While life onsite will be a little different than before, ensuring a safe and special stay for our guests is our priority.
Important: Certain amenities and facilities may be reduced or unavailable to comply with Government restrictions.
By entering our Parks, guests (including long-term casuals and visitors), agree to abide by the directions as outlined in the current Public Health Order and/or travel restrictions. Proof of vaccination status may be a condition of entry to specific areas of the Park. Please call our friendly Park team directly to confirm which facilities are available during your stay. View COVID-Safe Conditions of Entry.
Please note: Terms and Conditions may vary depending on location and seasonality. Please check on the booking website or with park staff directly for any specific queries and concerns.