At Secura Lifestyle we are committed to promoting a culture of learning, engagement and success for all staff. Working with individuals to help them realise their potential and have a long fulfilling career with Secura lifestyle. The range of opportunities and locations are diverse with exciting challenges available to motivated and experienced candidates.
Secura Lifestyle looks for candidates with the right job capabilities but also those that identify with the Secura Lifestyle Values.
One Team, Can Do Attitude, Stay Connected, Safe & Responsible & Continuous Improvement.
CASUAL HOUSEKEEPER | HAPPY HALLIDAYS, NSW
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced housekeeper to join our team. Award-winning BIG4 Happy Hallidays is located in the heart of the coastal township of Hallidays Point – a short 15 minutes from Forster-Tuncurry and Taree.
Whilst predominantly dedicated to providing and maintaining a high standard of cleanliness, hygiene and guest comfort throughout the park, we are also looking for someone willing to chip in wherever necessary within the housekeeping team.
You will be a strong team player willing to “own” your role and have a genuine enthusiasm to learn and develop in the role.
Skills & Experience
- Proven and demonstrated experience in a commercial housekeeping role
- Eye for detail, accurate and thorough cleaning skills
- A willingness to work with the housekeeping team, but also able to work autonomously
- Knowledge of safe and efficient housekeeping procedures
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Flexible attitude to hours, including weekends and school holidays
- A current valid driver’s licence
- A national police clearance (or willing to obtain one)
- Cleaning guest rooms; including bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, floors, and public areas to BIG4 Happy Hallidays’ high standards.
- Ensuring towels and linen are refilled, replaced and stored correctly
- Reporting maintenance requirements
- Reporting any lost property
- Ensuring all equipment is maintained, used and stored correctly
- Using appropriate chemicals for cleaning purposes ensuring safe work practices are maintained
If you have fantastic customer service skills, commercial cleaning experience, excellent time-management skills, flexible attitude to hours and willingness to contribute across the park, please apply.
HOW TO APPLY
If you wish to join our growing team, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications must be accompanied by a resume and cover letter.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must be able to work in Australia and be residing in Australia at the time of application. National Police Clearance will be required. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Recruitment agencies need not apply.