At Secura Lifestyle we are committed to promoting a culture of learning, engagement and success for all staff. Working with individuals to help them realise their potential and have a long fulfilling career with Secura lifestyle. The range of opportunities and locations are diverse with exciting challenges available to motivated and experienced candidates.
Secura Lifestyle looks for candidates with the right job capabilities but also those that identify with the Secura Lifestyle Values.
One Team, Can Do Attitude, Stay Connected, Safe & Responsible & Continuous Improvement.
DUTY MANAGER | BIG4 BORDERLAND WODONGA
BIG4 Borderland Wodonga is currently seeking an enthusiastic team player with the ability to stay onsite and assist in the day-to-day running of the park, supporting Managers during their days off.
You will be a reliable, strong team player willing to "own" your role and have a genuine enthusiasm to learn and develop into the position.
If you have fantastic customer service skills, a flexible attitude to hours and a willingness to contribute as a team player, please apply by submitting your application.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Front Office – welcoming guests, managing queries and taking reservations
- End of Day - closing of facilities at end of day and management of the night phone
- Housekeeping - cleaning support as required Minimum 20 hours per week; 2 days plus 2 overnight stays whilst on call
Skills & Experience
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Strong customer service skills
- Good communication and time management skills
- Must be organised and pay close attention to detail
- Reliable, hard-working and able to work independently and unsupervised in a team environment
- Experience working in holiday parks and use of RMS Booking System an advantage
- A current driver’s license is required
- On-site accommodation
- Access to the park facilities such as the swimming pool
- Discounted accommodation at Secura Lifestyle & BIG4 Holiday Parks
- Discounted products and services from BIG4 Perks partners
HOW TO APPLY
If you wish to join our growing team, please submit your application to email@example.com. All applications must be accompanied by a resume and cover letter.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must be able to work in Australia and be residing in Australia at the time of application. National Police Clearance will be required. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Recruitment agencies need not apply.