In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), Secura Lifestyle Holiday Parks & Communities have taken steps to help protect the safety of guests, residents and staff. We have increased our cleaning and hygiene program to ensure our areas are safe for all. While life onsite will be a little different than before, ensuring a safe and special stay for our guests is our priority.
Below are the conditions of entry that must be observed for guests entering Secura Lifestyle Holiday Parks
Anyone who has respiratory symptoms or fever (>37.5°C), even if they only have mild symptoms, must:
- Advise staff
- Immediately get tested for COVID-19 and;
- Place themselves in isolation until they have received their result.
- If you or a member of your booking becomes unwell whilst staying at or anytime in the two weeks following your departure, you must advise our Park Managers immediately
- Please do not visit if you or any member of your family is unwell
All those entering a Secura Lifestyle Holiday Park must comply with Government and Public Health Order directions (NSW) or Roadmap (VIC) or whilst on the premises. This includes but is not limited to:
- Checking-in by scanning the QR Code
- Respecting capacity limits for communal areas:
- 1 person per 2 sqm rule applies in all outdoor communal areas such as BBQ areas, outdoor pools etc.
- (Victoria) 1 person per 4 sqm rule applies in all indoor communal areas such as camp kitchens, laundries, indoor recreation areas, etc
- If these facilities are at their density limit, we ask that you return to enjoy them at a later time when less crowded
- Maintain 1.5 metres physical distancing
- Practice good hand hygiene and where possible, contactless payments are preferred. Hand sanitiser is provided at several stations around the Park for your use
- All guests, including long-term casuals and visitors, MUST complete a Guest Declaration at check-in/arrival if not already completed prior to arrival
- Park rules and conditions must be followed
- All guests (over 12 years old) and staff are required to wear face masks in indoor communal areas of the Park e.g. reception, camp kitchen, laundries and amenities – unless you are undertaking an activity where you cannot wear your face mask such as eating, drinking, showering or cleaning your teeth etc
To streamline the check-in process for our guests, important information will be provided prior to arrival.
Important: Certain amenities and facilities may be reduced or unavailable to comply with Government restrictions.
By entering our Parks, guests (including long-term casuals and visitors), agree to abide by the directions as outlined in the current Public Health Order and/or travel restrictions. Proof of vaccination status may be a condition of entry to specific areas of the Park. Please call our friendly Park team directly to confirm which facilities are available during your stay.
We hope all our guests enjoy a safe and special stay with us!