COVID-19 Travel Update
At Secura Lifestyle Holiday Parks, we take the safety and well-being of our guests, team members and all who visit our Parks, seriously. We are actively monitoring Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates and carefully following Government issued advice. You can access official health updates here.
We recommend that you keep up to date with the latest information available from the authorities. We very much appreciate your support, patience and cooperation as we all work together during this time.
New South Wales – updated 27/04/2021
Travellers from WA and Victoria
- A concerns notice has been issued which affects travellers who have been Western Australia and are entering or have entered NSW. Read the latest advice for travellers from Western Australia.
- COVID-19 case alerts have been issued in Victoria. Read the latest advice for travellers from Victoria if you have been in Melbourne recently.
Advice to our NSW guests: We are committed to maintaining a COVIDSafe environment for the health and safety of our guests and staff. To fast-track the check-in process, important information will be provided prior to arrival. We recommend that guests have the Service NSW smartphone app downloaded prior to arrival. QR code scan is required at check-in. Click here for more details.
Queensland – updated 27/04/2021
Travelling to Queensland
You can enter Queensland from any Australian state or territory.
- There are no COVID-19 hotspots in Australia.
- The Queensland Border Declaration Pass system is not active. You do not need a border pass to enter Queensland.
Advice to our QLD guests: Our Parks are committed to your health and safety. For further information, please read our COVIDSafe Guest Conditions of Entry here.
Victoria – updated 27/04/2021
Perth & Peel Regions, WA
Victoria’s Chief Health Officer has declared that the Perth metropolitan area and the Peel region in Western Australia will be designated orange zones under Victoria’s travel permit system from 12.01am Wednesday 28 April. For further details on Victoria's travel permit system, click here.
Advice to our Victorian guests:
We look forward to welcoming guests again. Masks are carried at all times and worn indoors and outdoors except if within your accommodation. To fast-track the check-in process, important information will be provided prior to arrival. For further information, please read our COVIDSafe Guest Conditions of Entry here.
Keeping You Safe and Healthy
For your safety and extra peace of mind, we have introduced a range of additional measures to ensure our current standards of cleanliness and hygiene are even more rigorous
- All guests are provided with information prior to arrival outlining symptoms to look out for and preventive measures to help them minimise the risk of infection.
- We are taking hygiene seriously and you can be confident that our Parks are being cleaned frequently and to the highest of standards, and that our staff are employing heightened levels of sanitation.
- We’ve implemented the recommended precautionary operational measures of the Australian Government Department of Health to protect the health and safety of guests and team members.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the park you are visiting.
Flexible Booking Policy
Understanding that the situation is continually evolving, we are aiming to reduce any concerns by being flexible. If you are due to stay with us soon and need to make changes to existing reservations, please complete the form below.